The use of electronic cigarettes (known as e-smoking, or vaping,) is an alternative to smoking traditional tobacco cigarettes. Instead of being lit, an electronic cigarette vaporizes a solution of water, nicotine & flavoring. There's no smoke, no combustion. Even better, you can often use them in traditionally non-smoking venues. Electronic cigarettes are not meant to be a smoking cessation device, but what they can do is leave no lingering odor, have just a few ingredients instead of several thousand, and no longer bother others with second-hand smoke!
- Are your e-liquids made in America?
- Will Johnson Creek e-Liquids work in all e-cig devices?
- What is the difference between your lines of e-liquids?
- Can I order a custom recipe?
- Do any of your products contain diacetyl or acetyl propionyl?
- I’m interested in learning about any upcoming products and flavors Johnson Creek Enterprises is working on. Where can I get information?
- What is the shelf life of Johnson Creek e-liquids?
- How should I store my Johnson Creek e-liquids?
- Do Johnson Creek e-liquids need to be steeped?
- My juice has changed color; is this normal?
- I just received a bottle of juice and I don’t think it tastes the same as the last bottle I received, what is going on?
- How do I open my bottle of Founder's Reserve™?