We want you to be happy with your purchase and we understand that you may not like a particular flavor or the new hardware you purchased just isn’t working out for you. We want you to feel comfortable exploring our products. You don’t even need to contact Customer Relations. We’ve provided all of the information you need here.
We offer refunds that come in the form of your money being refunded back to the card used for payment or refunded for reward points. Purchases made using a gift certificate can only be refunded as a gift certificate or reward points. Please know that the price you paid for shipping will not be refunded. The original purchase must have been made directly with us. If you purchased an item from a store, you’ll need to go to the store to make a return. Stores can set their own policies.
Returned Items should be sent to:
Johnson Creek Enterprises, LLC
Order # __________________
P.O Box 348
Hartland, WI 53029
Drop off at the post office. Please include a note identifying:
- your order number
- the reason for your return (please provide specifics)
- if you want store credit or the money refunded back to your credit card.
If you send back an item that cannot be returned, we will dispose of it. So that there is no confusion, we’ve explained what can and cannot be returned below.
30mL bottles of e-liquids (opened or unopened) made by Johnson Creek Vapor Company can be returned within 30 days of the purchase. We can only accept unopened bottles of any 3rd party e-liquid.
- Founder's Reserve cannot be returned due to the very limited releases.
- 10 ml plastic sample bottles cannot be returned because they're meant for sampling purposes.
- Opened bottles of any 3rd party e-liquid sold on our website cannot be returned. 3rd party e-liquids will not state "Manufactured by Johnson Creek Enterprises, LLC Hartland, WI 53029 USA" on the bottle label.
Most Hardware items can be exchanged or returned within 30 days of the purchase.
18650 batteries can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
The Canteen Elite is covered under a special policy. If the glass broke and you need a replacement, please contact Customer Relations. For other concerns, it can be returned for a refund or store credit within 30 days of the purchase and it can be exchanged for a year after the purchase. Please check the user guide for more information.
There is a 90-day warranty on the Innokin iTaste VV 4.0 battery. We handle the first 30 days and the Innokin Service Center in California handles the rest of the warranty period. We offer exchanges, refunds, and store credit for this particular battery. Innokin offers exchanges.
If you purchased your order within the last 30 days, follow the information in the first section of this FAQ entry.
If your purchase is older than 30 days, you’ll work with Innokin directly at:
This information is also on pages 16-19 of your user manual.
You’ll need your serial number, unique authentication number, proof of purchase, and warranty card.
- For proof of purchase, you can use the packing slip that came with your order, print a copy of your order from your account, or print a copy of your order confirmation e-mail.
- The serial number and unique authentication number are located on the side of the battery box. They’re printed on the sticker that has the bar code on it. The unique authentication number is the “scratch and check” number.
- The warranty card can be downloaded from Innokin’s website. If you use the link above, the warranty card is at the bottom of the page.
The address for the CA service center on page 18 of your manual is incorrect. The updated address is below for your convenience.
Consumers Sales Service Center
P.O. Box 715
3100 Big Dalton Ave., STE 170 Baldwin Park, CA 91706
Most accessories can be exchanged or returned within 30 days of the purchase.
- The Xtar VC2 Battery Charger is covered under a manufacturer’s warranty. We offer a 15-day return policy to protect you and after that the manufacturer’s warranty kicks in.
Cartomizers, Canteens, and coils are not covered under a warranty or return policy. These are considered consumable products. If you include cartomizer, Canteens, or coils in your return, we will dispose of them and not issue a refund or store credit. If you’re experiencing a problem with one of these items, please contact Customer Relations.
The warranty and return policy discussed in this FAQ entry does not apply to:
- Damage caused by abuse not limited to handling, dropping, submerging, overfilling.
- Units which have been subject to unauthorized repair, opened, taken apart or otherwise modified.
- Units not used and/or charged in accordance with directions stated in the user guide.
- Depreciated or loss of charge time for battery, as this is considered normal wear and tear.
- The exterior finish on any portion of the product(s), such as surface scratches and/or wearing, as this is considered normal wear and tear.
We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or return. If an item is returned because it’s malfunctioning and testing reveals that it’s functioning correctly, we’ll e-mail you to discuss the situation with you. If you return an item that is not covered under a warranty or a return policy, we will dispose of the item.
Now the part that makes lawyers happy…
This warranty and return policy only applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable. The original purchase must have been made directly from our website. This warranty is in lieu of all other express or implied warranties, written, verbal, or otherwise.
Johnson Creek Enterprises LLC. will not be liable for incidental or consequential damage to the purchaser, or any other party, for any loss, damage, injury, or expense of any kind or nature caused directly or indirectly by the product or the failure of the product to operate properly or by incorrect usage of the product by any consumer. Please refer to the user guide covering an item for proper usage, handling, and disposal instructions.