There are several variables that can affect the way juice tastes:
- a cold, illness, or allergies
- taste bud fatigue (AKA "vaper's tongue"). This comes from vaping the same flavor of a period of time.
- a change of palate
- a cartomizer or tank that is not working to its full standards
- refilling a cartomizer or tank that previously had a different flavor in it
- different hardware will give different taste experiences
- different ohms, voltage, and wattage
- extreme cold or heat can also change the flavor, though we have found this more so with extreme heat.