Our Traditional e-Liquids are meant to be used in cartomizers, top coil clearomizers (TCC), Canteens, bottom coil clearomizers (BCC), and other Pro tank class devices.Under the Traditional line, we have four smaller lines:
- "Red Oak" comprised of PG-free juices.
- "Classic" houses PG/VG blends.
- "Birchwood" Straightforward PG-free flavors.
- Specialty flavors (Founder's Reserve)
Our High-VG e-Liquids line of e-Liquids are meant to be used in sub-ohm vaping devices like RDAs, RBAs, the Canteen Elite, and other SubTank class tanks.
We test our flavors in a variety of e-cigs. As diligent as we are about this, we can’t test everything. There’s too much out there. It’s just not possible. If you are considering using our juice in something other than the vaporizers we sell, we have some tips for you.
- Some tanks and some atomizers do not work well with PG-free juices. We suggest contacting the manufacturer to see if they have any juice restrictions or limitations. They’ll know their e-cigs and tanks better than we will.
- We’ve found that lower voltage and lower resistance works best to bring out the complexity of our Traditional flavors. You don’t want to go too low because you’ll get low vapor and an unpleasant experience. If you’re using a variable voltage device, you’ll need to adjust the settings to find the perfect vape for you.
- If you are attempting to refill an e-cig that is not designed to be refilled, we urge you to review any warranty you may have on your e-cig. Some atomizers are designed to be “one and done”. You get one fill out of them and anything else will be hit or miss. You may even end up damaging your batteries. We strongly recommend only refilling e-cigs that are meant to be refilled.
If you have any questions or problems, contact us, please. We’ll do what we can to help.